What a weekend! The Great Lakes Congress show was so much fun and I have a lot to share with you. Having said that, it absolutely wore me out - Sunday I got up and went to church, then came home, put my jammies back on, and went back to bed for more snoozing.
I have not unpacked the car yet, but I will do that today and write some blog posts about the show to post tomorrow. In the meantime, here are a couple of things I want to share.
Sunday morning when I got up to get ready for church, I let Pepper out to do her business and noticed that she was quite interested in the rolling planter on the patio.
Friday Kris Gallagher sent me a photo of a set up she did of mutton busting- she made the dolls and the sheep! Isn't that cool?!
Finally, I don't think I've shared this yet, but there's a new dog in the family.
Gussie is 16 months old and very, very good with the kids.
Curt told me that he especially likes that Gussie is the same color as his own childhood dog, Duffy, our English Springer Spaniel.
That's it for today - I'm still tired but I'm going to get started unpacking the show tubs and taking inventory on the Mercantile merchandise. More to come tomorrow!
Stay 'tooned!






I'm going to say that the ribbon either belonged to a unicorn, and Tiffany was saying "I told you so" that unicorns are just as good as horses, or that she won the ribbon for a horse you sold her. :)
ReplyDeleteThose Gus eyes!! There is a whole character in there.
ReplyDeleteWow! I thought at first glance that GUS was a Portuguese Water Spaniel! I've never seen a parti-colored Stand. Poodle(even tho the toys & minis were known to come in that coloration!)
ReplyDeleteI have a friend whose daughter breeds and shows Standards-so that's a first!
Would you mind if I shared Gus's photo?? From the angle that photo is taken, his tail doesn't look like it fits either breed-but what do I know?? He's a *lovely* puppy in any case!
Awwwwww--how cute are the baby bunnies! How sweet that Pepper didn't hurt them! (Where were they @ Easter time tho?? Heh!)
ReplyDeleteMy niece rescued a baby duckling on the way to work today - but she can't find a rescue or vet to take it in yet!
Oooooo! Nancy Falzone! How neat it is to see that she seems to be doing so well!
ReplyDeleteI hope I get to meet her again somehow! Wonder if she'll be going to Breyerfest this year??