Up and at 'em at 4:00 AM today. My mind was churning with thoughts about the show and details that I know are covered but my mind was still saying, "But what if...?"
I keep reminding myself that things are in order, we have done all we can to make sure things will run smoothly, and that there is really nothing more to do to get ready.
A haversack order to bring to the show is finished
and I am happy with how the haversacks turned out.
It's new fabric that has just arrived
although I have had it in my "to be purchased" queue for quite some time. I have one more special order with batting inside to stitch up, but I will get that done today.
Another donation, this one from Eryn Schnell - she will deliver this lovely wreath to us at the show.
Allison and Stan went over to the church to check out the show hall yesterday.
Naturally, Stan had to try out the ramp where we will be racing our FASs.
The show hall Wednesday evening - Allison and Stan are going over early Friday morning to set it up for the show.
I still have a couple of errands to run (bank, grocery, post office) and I changed my mind about not bringing the Mercantile to FAMulous. Now I need to sort out and pack those items up.
Another big midwestern storm rolled in yesterday afternoon and the rain is still coming down this morning.
We need that rain, but I had planned to spruce up the stepping stone garden out front and do a little yard work before I left. That will have to wait, though.
Breathe, Lynn, breathe.
This show will be so much easier than the 2019 one because you are not post-operation this time, Lynn. No matter what happens, you and Allison will handle it! Have fun!!
ReplyDelete--bassgirl
Have a wonderful show - hoping there will be videos of the FAS races on the ramp!
ReplyDelete