Sunday, March 19, 2023

Give Away!

It's time for the first give away of 2023! I don't know yet what the prize will be, but I have several things in mind. Of course, it will be horse related.

Here's how to enter: Take a look at this photo of four mounted dragoons getting into start position with the band for a parade. One of those riders is me. But which one?


1           2           3           4

The riders are numbered 1 through 4 from left to right. To enter your guess, go to the comments and write the number you think I am. Be sure to include your name or your initials. You can also send your guess via email to horsiemama8@gmail.com.

I will do a drawing from all the correct answers either Wednesday or Thursday of next week and announce the winner here on the blog.

Entries close on Tuesday night (March 21) at 11:59 PM. Only one entry per person.

Good luck, everyone!




8 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go with rider number 1! I'm guessing that because the horse looks like Cee Hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have no idea so I'll just go with my favorite number: four.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, this is so difficult! I'm guessing... 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to guess the pretty dun at number 4!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking you are the #1 rider.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I guess I'll make everything even and guess rider #2. Is it a trick of the camera shutter or does the light bay/buckskin that is ridden by rider #4 have a docked tail? AJG

    ReplyDelete