You never know what you will find in the wild when you are searching for HSOs (horse shaped objects.) Why, just yesterday I came across a flocked Hagen Renaker Maydee!
I've never seen a Maydee in real horse scale or as a flocky but I sure like this one. Why, that model horse looks like it could whicker at me any moment!
A palomino Hagen Renaker Maydee for comparison. See the resemblance?
That's not the first time I've seen model horse imitations out at the barn, and come to think of it, they were all flockies, too!
Take Hokey, for example, who was getting a really good scritching from Teacher Daughter Lisa.
Remind you of any particular model horse?
The vintage Breyer Stretch Morgan - the resemblance is uncanny!
Whenever life imitates art like this, it makes me smile so if you have any photos of horses looking like model horses and feel like sharing them, email them to me at horsiemama8@gmail.com. I'll do another blog post and post them there.
Stay 'tooned!





I personally thought the flocked Maydee looked like a flocked Forever Amber (also an HR)
ReplyDelete