Wednesday, March 13, 2024

March Give Away Winners!

Notice that that title contains a plural? Surprise! There was so much interest in the maple cakes, I decided to give them to more than one person. Here are the first two winners.

And then after I finished that video, I decided I would add a third winner.

Congratulations to you all! I have decided to wait until next week to pop these into the mail - with Kalamazoo only a few days away, I just have too much to do at the moment.

Finally, enjoy this bonus video of Nash, Tammo, and Pepper (who normally stays out of the doggie craziness) having a blast together at Teacher Daughter Lisa's home yesterday afternoon while we were in Indianapolis. 


Don't miss how Pepper slips in and snags the bone Nash has been chewing. Clever girl!




5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy those maple cakes!
    Love the doggie video; man they are fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! You are generous indeed. Great to see the dogs dashing around and stretching their legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun seeing the dogs playing without a care in the world!
    And Congratulations to the give-away winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the treats! Thank you for offering such neat things in your giveaways, Lynn, and I hope you have a sellout of cakes at the show. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete