I was going through some October horsey photos, looking for ideas to write about, and I just had to share these.
2018 - A gentle nudge from behind to get my attention.
2019 - Treats from Trinity, Mila, and Ian.
2018 - Notice that Abby needs no halter and lead rope to keep her close or under control. She was gentle and she loved to be with her people.
She could be trusted to be safe and kind with little ones. (The smile on Ian's face as he brushes her nose is just the best.)
She was some horse. And I was lucky to have her.




You gave her a full and beautiful life and she loved you dearly and chose you from day one. She was some horse for sure. God bless, Lynn.
ReplyDeletePlease keep sharing pictures of your best girl. We loved her then, and we still love her now <3
ReplyDelete💜
ReplyDelete