Second Post of the Day
Visible Northern Lights in Indiana? That's a very rare occurrence, and actually, I had never seen them at all, even when we lived for two years in central Michigan.
Thankfully, Craig heard that they were visible in our night sky and woke me up so I could see them.
They did not disappoint.
We sat out on the patio with the dogs, taking photos and marveling at the beauty in the skies above us.
Looking directly north from our patio.
Fuschia, pink, mint, and purple.
The Northern Lights were visible for quite some time; we just could not tear ourselves away for fear of missing something.
Grandually the pinks faded and the greens became more visible.
We went back inside, more than a little bit awestruck, and very grateful that we'd been privileged to witness the phenomenon.
The Give Away is going on now!
Enter by responding to the question, Did I sell all 225 maple cakes at this year's Feast of the Hunters' Moon?
A simple Yes (meaning I sold them all) or No (indicating that I didn't) will do. And, you can enter daily with any blog entry posted starting Saturday, October 12 and ending Monday, October 14, 11:59 PM EDT.
However, and take note of this - your answer must be the same every time. No Yes for one blog comment and then No for another.
I'll spin to win either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
So, what's the prize? I'm not sure yet. I actually have a couple things in mind, all Feast related. And something else that isn't.
No. The lights are so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDelete