First Post of the Day
Here are a few sneak peeks of Kathy's big night in New York City. I think she looks beautiful.
I love that Tate is lying behind her, ready to guide her when she needs him.
The teachers and students from the Indiana School for the Blind who came as Kathy's guests.
When Kathy was the Indiana Teacher of the Year in 2015, she met these women, all of whom were their state's winners that same year. They have been friends ever since.
The AFB will post more pictures soon and I'll share those then.
In the meantime, Kathy is visiting Guiding Eyes for the Blind where her last three guide dogs have come from. She is meeting Tate's puppy raiser and his trainer, and then doing some other things there as a guest.
Finally, Kathy is going on a road trip to see Niagara Falls and other sights before coming home. I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back next week.
Another post is coming. Stay 'tooned!
I love it that you would say "Kathy is going to see the sights" and that earlier [another post] Kathy wrote about following the light... And that both of these references were, are, perfectly normal in context; and that I didn't give them a second thought, until now.
ReplyDeleteI've been to Niagara myself. Worth the trip!