Monday, August 24, 2026

Fall Sports Have Begun

Thursday Night Lights, then Friday Night Lights... next up for the weekend was Saturday Soccer (during daylight hours, hah!) and two soccer games, one for Lukie, and the other for Mila.

With Curt and Vanessa coaching both teams, it's quite the family activity.


Ian (grey shorts, sitting in the grass), Mila (yellow tee, standing, #37), Vanessa, Curt, and Lukie (coming off the pitch.)


Craig and I trade off games - I go to one, he goes to the other. This week I went to Lukie's and he went to Mila's. We will switch that next week so that we get to see both kids play.


Aunt Lisa goes to the games, too. Like I said, it's a family activity!


These were the first soccer games of the season and Lukie's team tied 2-2.


Run, Lukie, run!

Saturday's Soccer over, there was one more family activity on Sunday night - Mila and Lukie were singing in a children's choir. I didn't take any photos, but I was there.

Five family activities this past weekend and we start the cycle (sans the children's choir performance) again this coming Thursday. Fall sports are here and I can't wait!

Stay 'tooned!


No comments:

Post a Comment