Friday, September 4, 2026

I Stand Corrected - Again

First Post of the Day

Jessica may not be a teacher like Lisa and me, but she still knows her Ps and Qs. She jumped into the er/-ber conversation with some more insight for me.



And then she sent me a video she had made and captioned, "Happy Augtober, Besties!


I've watched it multiple times. I love how the two very different songs by the same artist are juxtaposed together and it's always fun to see grands!


It's videos like this one that first prompted me to ask Jessica if she could put together my BreyerFest seminars and year after year she has made me happy with what she does with the clips I send her.

"Augtober" - I'd not heard the term before but it is a good descriptive word for those who love and rush the Fall holidays. And I love the definition of the -ber months as the brrrr months. Things my kids teach me.

Coming up next is another word play post, one that I wrote some time ago as an emergency post for when I could not write for some reason. It fits right in with the word play topic.

Stay 'tooned!



No comments:

Post a Comment