It was listed as "Fisher Price Junior Circus Replacement Part Horse, #902, 1963." I have not researched the Fisher Price circus toys, so I don't know if this is just like the original piece and could be ordered if part of the set was lost, or what. Certainly something I will want to research a bit soon.
(Photos by eBay seller 215lb.)
It's been played with and loved (and an examination of the mane makes me suspect somebody teethed on it too!) but I am fine with that.
I ALWAYS wanted one of those Fisher Price Circus Wagons, but I never got one. Even as a parent for my own children - with such a large family, money was too tight, and since our children were not into circus wagons and ponies, I bought them other things. (Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, Skeletor, Thundercats, Legos, and so on.)
This little guy can now enjoy being part of a collection and take his place among my other circus pony items.


No comments:
Post a Comment