True to form, she had some refrigerator art for me to take home. (Mila gives me something for my fridge every time we get together. I have actually had to order more refrigerator magnets from Amazon to keep up with the paper deluge.) She had a My Little Pony and an Elsa she had colored to give me.
She was a little indignant with Craig. He had been over the previous day and Mila had given them to him then to take home but he had forgotten them. It is very obvious that these pictures she colors for us have a great deal of meaning to her.
Two of my Pony Pals, Mila and Cambria, are getting horsey gifts from me for Christmas.
Can you imagine my excitement when I discovered these Melissa & Doug Horse Care Play Sets? Complete with a small plush horse!
I can't wait to see them open their gifts on Christmas morning, and I sure hope they let their Grammy play with them, too.
Something tells me that they will.

No comments:
Post a Comment