But I do let my horsey self peek out among all those Christmas decorations, too. You see it as soon as you approach the door to my home.
I have hung horse head Christmas wreaths (on a horsey hanger) for several years now. I will leave this one up on into winter. (I may also move that white jingle bell up a bit, too.)
There's a touch of horse in my kitchen.
Our daughter, Sarah, gave me these holiday salt and pepper shakers from a trip she'd made to Belle Mead a year or so ago.With all the company that we have coming into town (eight of them four years old and younger) I knew I had to get some things up high and inaccessible.
The top of my china cabinet is perfect for my horse tree. My office, where this would normally go, will be doubling as a bedroom for some of the grandchildren so it needed to be displayed elsewhere.
There are horses out as decorations in my office, though.
I will put them away just before my grandchildren begin arriving.
Lucky me, all three of Breyer's Holiday Surprise offerings arrived in green so I did not have to do any trading or purchasing from MH$P or eBay.
I have a few other horsey holiday decor items that I could put out, but since we have so many coming to stay with us (plus thirty expected for dinner on Christmas Day!) I am trying to minimize my decorating this year.
There's enough out to make me personally happy.
I have a few other horsey holiday decor items that I could put out, but since we have so many coming to stay with us (plus thirty expected for dinner on Christmas Day!) I am trying to minimize my decorating this year.
There's enough out to make me personally happy.








No comments:
Post a Comment