Wednesday, December 26, 2018

There are Enough Unicorns Here

I dislike unicorns. I mean it; I really, REALLY do not like them. While I do have a couple vintage ones in my collection, I have no plans to buy any more. Having said that, unicorns are incredibly popular right now, and Breyer cashed in on the craze with their Christmas Day special.
Othello, Breyer's Christmas Unicorn
I'll admit, I was disappointed when I logged in and saw them. Three colors, a green, an orange (?), and a blue, plus Brighty in black as Coal. I like decorators and I like these colors, but unicorns? Most definitely not for me.

Besides, I had other unicorns in my home Christmas Day.
Pony Pal Cambria got not only a unicorn headband but a rideable, talking unicorn as well!
 While Pony Pal, Mila, received a plush unicorn.
 She also got a VERY pink My Little Pony. (Not a unicorn, thank goodness.) 

There were other horsey gifts, too.
 Cambria really liked her Horse Care kit from Craig and me.
It was soon opened and that plush pony inside got a good grooming!
And I got some metallic wall decor from my Colorado daughter and her family - a horse head for my wall!

There are already enough unicorns in my home without adding Breyer's Christmas unicorn to my collection. Maybe next year there will be something more to my taste. (A Pegasus would be nice!)


No comments:

Post a Comment