Sunday, May 24, 2020

Pandemic Shopping

Like many people, I have been staying home during the COVID-19 pandemic and using some of that time to find new pieces for my collection through online shopping. I've been rather successful, if you know what I mean!

Actually, the first is something that Craig ordered online, not me. My Mother's Day gift!
He was a little sheepish when he told me on Mother's Day that my gift had been delayed but would be coming. Seamus was worth the wait - I love the Clydesdale mold! (Seamus is the fifteenth piece in my Clydesdale conga.)
I also love the Running Foal, so when I saw this piece in an online auction, I bid and won it for a really good price. It's part of the Sears 2000 Mustang Stallion & Foal Legacy III Gift Set. The shading on it is gorgeous!

Breyer has had a few sales recently, and I used my Collectors Club discount to add two pieces to my collection.
 I'm not a Stablemate collector but I do love Kathleen Moody's G2 Thoroughbred.
I also got a BreyerFest 2018 leftover Equestral Crystalworks Home Straight. I was a little surprised as I thought it was a Stablemate sized piece, but it's more Little Bit sized. (I've heard unconfirmed rumors online that they might bring them back; wouldn't that be great?)

Now I need to go rearrange a few shelves to make room for the newbies.





No comments:

Post a Comment