Saturday, June 12, 2021

Janice Cox of Identify Your Breyer

Janice Cox, the founder and administrator of Identify Your Breyer and Identify Your Hagen Renaker passed away Thursday evening after  a short illness.


The site she created is hands down the best online site on Breyer molds and models.



Used extensively by hobbyists around the globe, I use it many times a week, and sometimes daily.



Her lesser known site, Identify Your Hagen Renaker, was still a work in progress although it was open and available to hobbyists.

Rest in peace, Janice, and thank you for your hard work in tracking down and posting accurate information for hobbyists.

You will be missed.



2 comments:

  1. Model Horse Blab members had been trying to check in with Janice lately when we found out she was in the ICU. We were all deeply saddened to hear of her passing.
    She was a kind and friendly hobbyist who I had the pleasure of conversing with through e-mail a few times. I, personally, use her ID your Breyer site numerous times throughout any given week and found it to be an outstanding and invaluable tool.

    RIP Janice. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the model horse community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first interacted with Janice back in the printed-pricelist days, circa 1980. (She wanted to typeset my pricelist.) I was so glad when she developed IDYB. I use it pretty much every day. I was going to send her my old manuals so she could fill in some gaps. 'Crying sad' sort of describes losing her. Yes, rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete