Barn Buddy Kesley sent me this photo of Abby with a caption that made me choke on the swig of Coke Zero I had just taken. (I am not kidding.)
I thought it would be fun to see what readers came up with, so I am having a contest and invite you to send me your own caption for this photo. The winner will receive something from Horsiemama's Haversacks & Mercantile. (And I will reveal Kelsey's caption then.)
You can enter as many times as you want, and entries can be via comments on the blog or by emailing me at horsemama8@gmail.com. I will also post this on the Mercantile Facebook page, too, so you may enter there, too.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM Tuesday and the winner will be announced Thursday.
I can't wait to see those captions!
Let's practice posting!
ReplyDeleteOkay, now the rest of you hide while I count to fifty.... how many is that?
ReplyDeleteThat was from Betsy in WI!
ReplyDeleteHow about--"Can you see me now??"--or "Watch out! Big sister is listening!"
ReplyDelete