Second Post of the Day
When I got home from my PT/OT appointment yesterday, I was pretty much walking on air. I did not think the day could get much better. (Scroll down to read the First Post of the Day if you don't know what I am talking about.)
But it did. Thanks to my dear friend, Nancy Kelly.
As I sat down and opened my laptop to do some research on hemiplegic migraines, I saw that Nancy had sent me an email. She asked, "Have you seen this?" and included a link to the BreyerFest blog. Curious, I clicked on that link, and oh, my goodness! My day got even better right then and there!
Can't Hold Us Down, Breyer's first reveal of the BreyerFest special runs!The Indian Pony is a vintage mold and I have loved her since I was in elementary school. It's also one of the largest congas in my collection at 29 models. I also actively collect her in the newly released Stablemate size and have 3 of her. (If anyone has either of this year's Tractor Supply SM Indian Ponies for sale, please contact me at horsiemama8@gmail.com! I need them!)We have some family plans that are in flux right now for the summer, but it is likely I will be unable to attend BreyerFest in person and will do so virtually again. But luckily I will still be able to buy the models I need must have want even if I am not there.
I hope to list the first of many models that I am selling tomorrow. Stay 'tooned!




No comments:
Post a Comment