Oldie #1
My sister sent me a picture of our father yesterday, one where he was at a gala receiving an award from his theater group for a recent production of Rodger and Hammerstein's Carousel.
Oldie #3
If you don't follow Good Boy Ollie on Instagram or Facebook (he is on Tik Tok, too), you are missing out on a very bright spot to your day. Ollie and his baby brother Tato are two labs who reside in England, and their antics always make me smile.
Nanny Biscuit (named so because she has pockets full of dog treats) celebrated her birthday recently and Ollie and Tato went to her home to help her with the celebration (along with her little dog, Honey Biscuits.)
I snapped a quick screen shot, then watched the reel again, keeping my eyes open for any more horses that might appear. Now my goal is to see if I can identify those horses. My first place to look will be in my Beswick/Royal Doulton books. Wish me luck on figuring out just who resides in Nanny Biscuit's china cabinet!
Finally, and just for fun, here are three of my favorite Good Boy Ollie reels. These three are actually a series and tell a story. Sound on!
1) Tato "makes snow" but destroys Ollie's Mr. Carrot in the process.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1511409342734627
2) Tato makes amend for the destruction buy using his and gifts Ollie with Bear Bear, the stuffed animal Ollie had been wanting for a long time. (Not gonna lie; this reel made me cry.)
https://www.facebook.com/reel/882222683495799
3) Ollie finds Bear Bear under the Christmas tree.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/306818475043060






As a fellow author, I thought I'd share the link to Gail Fitch's website where she offers her 3 Hartland books for sale, as well as lots of other Hartland information. I hope this is OK. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hartlandhorsemen.com/