Saturday, June 29, 2024

Abby Passes Away

With a broken heart, I want to let you know that my sweet Abby was killed this morning by a lightning strike. Sadly, Two Socks was with her and also died. Sultanna is away being bred, but Hokey was present when it happened. He shows no physical injuries but he is very shaken and spooked and does not want to leave the old barn. 

I am devastated at Abby's passing as is Tim at the loss of sweet and oh, so young Two Socks.

I will write more when I am able to. 

Lynn




13 comments:

  1. I am absolutely heart broken 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn!!!! I am so sorry! What a shocking loss! I’ll be keeping you in my prayers as you grieve for sweet Abby😔

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO Lynn!! I am so so sorry to hear this!! My heart is with you((((hugs))) and Tim! Will definitely keep you both in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lynn. My heart is breaking for you. I saw the news on Facebook while I was at work, and I have been thinking of you and your dear sweet girl ever since. Please know that you are not alone. We are all grieving Abby. Love, Jennifer and Olive <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lynn, I am so sorry. I have so loved reading about her adventures and seeing the beautiful pictures of her that you have posted. My heart breaks for you. And little Two Socks, that just doesn’t seem fair. I am praying for you. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the news on Blab & oh! how devastating. Oh no. I will pray we will all help each other find our paths to peace as we grieve these precious friends. Oh poor Hokey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lynn,
    I just saw this on Blab and I'm so very, very sorry to hear of Abby's untimely passing. I am sitting here in tears, broken hearted for you, for Abby and for Two Socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like so many, I can hardly believe this. Take all the time you need. We will be here when you resurface,... and silently until then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is awful. So sorry for your loss. I'm sure words can't describe the pain you're feeling right now. Like others have said, please take all the time you need. 🫂💔

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are no words to help. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. Lynn, I am so, so sorry. I can't even fathom your loss. Please take all the time you need. We're always here for you. Sending virtual hugs 🫂💜

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such terrible news! What a tragedy for all involved. I hope Pokey feels better once Sultanna returns, but you will need a long time to heal.
    Very sorry for your loss.
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete