Friday, December 13, 2024

Christmas Horse & Calendar Reveal - Day 13

First Post of the Day

Don't forget, if you want a chance to win the December Give Away, you can comment on every blog post that's posted between yesterday's first post and Sunday at 11:59 PM Eastern.


Christmas Horse of the Day

Emerald, the 2017 Christmas Morning Collectors Club Surprise!


Produced on the highly popular Bouncer mold in clearware, they came in three colors - green (Emerald), hot pink (Amethyst), and blue (Sapphire.) 350 pieces were made of each color.


Emerald proved to be popular with Mutton Buster Cambria, too. 


There are decals of bells on Emerald's side, but Cambria added some sleigh bells to him. Jennifer Buxton made those; don't they look nice on him?


Advent Calendar Reveal - Day 13


A jumping rider.


Who fits nicely on yesterday's Jumping Thoroughbred Stallion. 

I wonder if any tack is in one of the windows yet to be opened? We have a saddle with the rider; maybe a bridle is still to come? I am deliberately avoiding the back of the calendar's box - all the pieces are listed there and I want to be surprised. 

Time will tell. Stay 'tooned!



2 comments:

  1. "Mutton Buster Cambria"...quite the nick name. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little jumper is cute. I like your calendar reveals since I didn't purchase the Breyer calendar. I have an older one but just didn't want another but it is fun to see what is in it.

    ReplyDelete