Monday, December 30, 2024

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

First Post of the Day

Happy Birthday to our third daughter/fourth child Lisa! I'm gonna mom-brag about her a bit here.


Lis and me having lunch over the holidays.


She's a horsey girl like her mama and can ride very well (including jumping.)


She's a doggie lover - here with her first dog, Millie


and here taking Tammo, Molly, and Nash on a jaunt.


Lisa loves living history


and wears those 18th century riding habits with authenticity as a true horse gal.


Lisa is an outstanding teacher and last May her students designed and built a car that won the statewide Indianapolis 500 soap box derby! (Topping 98 schools!)


Officials from the race came up from Indianapolis to present her class with a trophy and then drink the traditional winner's milk toast with them.


Lisa was just chosen as her school's Teacher of the Year. I may be her mama, but I am also a teacher and have watched her teach many times. This was well-deserved.


Like her Pops, Lisa is a huge football fan and Friday Night Lights in the fall are a favorite activity.


She is also a very big Frank fan. (As are her parents.) Just look at that smile on her face.

Happy Birthday, Lisa! You are a very bright light in my life and I love you sooooo much. xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment