Wednesday, December 11, 2024

Two Posts Today

First Post of the Day

A very special model arrived yesterday, one I wasn't sure I would actually receive. I'll post about that piece later this morning, so stay 'tooned.

In the meantime, here are today's Christmas Horse and Advent Calendar reveal.

Christmas Horse of the Day


Beautiful St. Moritz on the Esprit mold, he was the 2017 Winter Web Special in blue, silver, and purple clearware.  Only 350 were made. 


Pony Pal Julie was with me when St. Moritz arrived and she fell in love with him then and there. More about that can be found here. 


There is a tag on his leg that indicates he is to go to Julie when I part with my models.


Advent Calendar Reveal - Day 11


A nice jump that has a nub on it so you can have a horse jumping over it.

While I am enjoying the daily opening of each piece, I am considering putting it all back into its windows rather than continue setting up a scene of some sort. There are enough pieces out that already it's become a knock-over hazard.

 Plus I am toying with the idea of getting my dolls out and setting up a Christmas scene. It's been a while since I did that, and I really enjoy having a model holiday scene.


Circus Girl and Little Lynn exchange gifts Christmas morning. Fellow bloggers and friends Anne Field and Jennifer Buxton helped me create this scene - Anne made the dolls and Jennifer made the halter with the "Abby" nameplate. (I treasured that halter when I received it; now, even more so.)

Stay 'tooned on that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment