The past week or so has been busy musically for Cambria and Titan.
They wrapped up their final performance in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Cambria taking a photo of some of the kids in the children's chorus. That's Titan in red.
Two days later Titan was back in the studio recording tracks for another song and video for composer Angie Killian.
Next up on their schedules was a rehearsal for a song and video that both Cambria and Titan are recording for Easter with The Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square.
Mountain Mama Jessica sent me this picture of them rehearsing but I have no idea where Cambria and Titan are.
Jessica used to sing in an ensemble that was conducted by Ryan Murphy, the same man who is conducting this production. After the rehearsal, they got to chat and he took a photo with Titan and Cambria.
This past Sunday morning the Tabernacle Choir, Orchestra at Temple Square, and the children's choir recorded the song all together. I can't wait to see it! (It's for Easter so I doubt it will be released before April.) I will post a link here when I get it.
I've gotten two more trade shirts completed for Kalamazoo.
This is a 2XL with horn buttons. I like the geometric pattern that is interspersed throughout the print.
An example of checks (in this case, plaid) that do not match.
It is a sign of quality workmanship when plaids, checks, and stripes match - the next time you are looking at clothing with checks, plaids, or stripes take a closer look. If they match, then it is a better quality piece of clothing.
(Judging by the toys scattered around, clearly he had been playing hard.)
Nash had flopped down on his belly and was leaning against the back of the couch. His back legs were extended just a bit past the edge. I didn't know he was there and so I was pretty taken aback when I came around the corner and saw them sticking out!
Another picture of a hard-playing and tired Nashie, this time up on the couch. No one can flop like Nash does!
Breyer has already announced two more BreyerFest Limited Editions this week and said that they will announce something "cute" later today. My guess? The plushie.
Stay 'tooned!








You must be so incredibly proud of those grandkids (and of course ALL your grandkids)! In my head I’m still calling it the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, though.. it’s ingrained.
ReplyDeleteLove that goofy Nash!
You mean you can't pick out Cambria and Titan from that massive group of singers? Just kidding! : )
ReplyDeleteKudos to them and congratulations to the proud Grammy.
I have to say your skill at picking post titles is unmatched.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw Nash's legs I thought Wicked Witch of the East, doggie version 😅 I am in awe over the grands singing in Temple with "The" choir. You must be about to burst
ReplyDeleteIt will be fun to see the video when it comes out! One modcon I really enjoy is getting to view church on TV on demand!
ReplyDelete