Thursday, January 30, 2025

One More to Go!

Goodness!! Who'd have thought that the sound of 30 some Stablemates falling over at once would make such a loud noise?


Loud enough to cause Tammo to hightail it out of the horse room and not return. And he wasn't even the cause - it was Pepper who inadvertently bumped the table.

No harm done, but it was a reminder that I really need to make some decisions about which Stablemates are being boxed up and which are staying on display. I keep putting it off; I know I am procrastinating, but  there you have it. (And there they sit. Or lie.)

Three BreyerFest pieces have been announced this week with the last due to be shared today. Most likely it will be the crystal and I am hoping that it will be a vintage mold. Fingers crossed!

Hoopla was announced Monday. 


He is a Limited Edition which means that he will be available to all ticket holders.



Produced on Morgen Kilbourn's Bristol mold, I think this piece will be highly sought after. 

(Has anyone else noticed how, piece after piece, the eyes on the Traditional models this year are exceptionally well done?)

Tuesday, the Stablemate Shindig was revealed. 


He, too, is a Limited Edition and available to all ticket holders.


Sculpted by Brigitte Eberl, Shindig is on the shrunk-down Rhenish German Draft mold, another highly popular mold among collectors.

Finally,  the BreyerFest plushie Party Pal was announced yesterday.


Modeled off of Breyer's mascot, Pal O' Mine (who is celebrating his 25th anniversary as Breyer's mascot this year), there are two different hat versions on this guy. He, too, is a Limited Edition and available to all.

I'm off to sort out those Stablemates. Wish me luck. And if today's reveal is a vintage mold crystal, you may just hear the shriek of delight all the way from Indiana!

Stay 'tooned!



No comments:

Post a Comment