Busy day today for those with VIP or All-Access tickets to BreyerFest.
VIP, All-Access, and Online Traditional Access ticket holders can also enjoy the virtual workshops. No registration is needed for those and almost all are free.
The full list of virtual workshops has not yet been announced, but Breyer did release a sneak peek in February. The complete list should be released soon. (Breyer is also bringing back at least one virtual workshop, Dani Boiko's chainmail weaving tutorial.)
In other Breyer news, or rather, new Breyers for me (haha), I ordered the Premiere Club Firefly and Hawkeye from the new Collector Club Store.
I've never been a member of the Premiere Club although I did receive Rhian and Cadell from Breyer as a prize for a show I'd entered.
I'd have to check my records, but I'm pretty sure I received them for winning a championship in the 2020 BreyerFest Breakables photo show. (I do remember being surprised when their box arrived on my doorstep!)
When Firefly and Hawkeye were released, the mare mold reminded me of Abby.
The color bore a bit of a resemblance but it was more the personality she projected that made me think of my girl.
Firefly looked like a nice, quiet mare, just like Abby was.
Hawkeye's sassy pose reminds me of Two Socks.
Firefly and Hawkeye have now been tagged and put next to my BreyerFest 2022 Spree and Elbe set.
I really need to get Ebony Shine and Charlize, too. They remind me so much of Sultanna and Two Socks. I'm waiting for them to go on sale - $65 for the set is more than I want to pay.
And speaking of Sultanna, I need to run out to the barn and check her. We think she is most likely in foal and I'd love to check on her.
Stay 'tooned.









No comments:
Post a Comment