Oh, Pepper! I am so sorry.
That frisbee is way too high for us to get. We will have to wait and hope that the wind brings it down.
In my defense, it was a very windy day and a gust lifted it right up and deposited it on the roof. But that left Pepper without her frisbee.
I took some good natured ribbing from family and friends as I have done this more than once, and Pepper had to make do with a "half frisbee" - one that she'd loved so much that it could barely fly. Still, it was all we had.
Two days later, an unexpected box was delivered to our home.
A trifecta of toys! A flotilla of frisbees! (With that lake by the frisbee field, I sure hope they float. I've thrown frisbees into the lake, too.)
With them came a note from someone clearly concerned that their dad would be climbing on picnic tables and then onto the roof of the pavilion to retrieve Pepper's frisbee.
I shared "Master/Best Friend's" concern and had already cautioned Craig ("Mr. Fall on the Ice/Crack That Head Open") three times to let the frisbee blow down rather than climbing up to get it.
"Please open these and let's head to the park now!"
Sure love that interior packing - kind of fits us, right? LOL
Oh, what fun we had chasing those new frisbees!
We were also surprised to discover that Pepper's frisbee had finally blown down from the roof of the pavilion!
Thanks, Master/Best Friend Kyle. You've made everybody happy with your gift. (And Dad did not climb up onto the pavilion! This time.)



No comments:
Post a Comment