Sunday, September 13, 2026

The September Give Away

First Post of the Day

It's time for the September Give Away! And this month it's a book that is familiar to most of us.


a 1968 edition of The Black Stallion by Walter Farley. 


That makes this book 58 years old so it's vintage. And it is in excellent condition.

There was a quirky surprise in it that I found when I got the book. I'll share that tomorrow and it will be included with the book when I send it to the winner.

As usual, comment to enter on this post and any other that is posted through Tuesday, September 15, 11:59 PM ET. I'll spin to win Wednesday or Thursday and post the winner then.

Good luck and stay 'tooned!


5 comments:

  1. I love old, er, vintage, books, so I’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic giveaway! I have no Black Stallion books in my home library and would love to add this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved the image on the front of this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was so excited I forgot to include my name!

      Delete
  4. I have fond memories of checking out every Walter Farley book from my middle school library. Each one was as great a story as the one before.

    ReplyDelete