Thursday, February 19, 2026

BreyerMidwest Beau N' Arrow Arrives!

My BreyerMidwest Beau N' Arrow is here!


He is lovely. Massive, but lovely. Hah!


These were left over from BreyerFest 2025, so Breyer glossed 225 for BreyerMidwest.


He comes with a certificate of authenticity to ensure that, despite the belly label, there is no question that the glossing was done by Breyer.


I got him in a trade with Liz Cory, and she really knows how to pack a model horse for safe shipping. (Thanks, Liz!)


After a brief time on the photography shelf, Beau N' Arrow will move into the sewing room where I have several other shelf eater models.

I'm happy to add him to my collection, and he is a nice break from the constant sewing I've been doing.

There's another model from Liz on the way, too. This one is from Nancy Falzone's collection and it is due to arrive later today. I can't wait and will be listening for the delivery truck while I sew.

Stay 'tooned!

1 comment:

  1. Nice that the swap worked out so well for you. I was lucky to be drawn for Lisboa as well but I LOVE him and he's staying!

    ReplyDelete