Friday, February 13, 2026

Those Who Hold My Heart

 First Post of the Day

This blog post was originally posted February 14, 2024 but it's still as relevant now as it was then. Although Abby has passed away since I wrote it, my feelings for her remain unchanged and what I said here about her is still true.

Enjoy this early Valentine!

This is my heart horse.


She had a perfectly formed heart right over her left eye.


I love that big white spot on her cheek, but that heart...


She was a sweet mare and she forever holds my heart.

This is my heart guy.


There is no one else I'd rather go through life with.

For 50 years he's been my one and only heart guy.


These are my heart kids, in-loves, and grands. 


They hold my heart all around the country.


This is my heart dog.


She holds the hearts of two women


but her heart is big enough for two.


These also are my heart dogs.


Dogs who love without holding anything back - they give their hearts willingly. (And sometimes hilariously!)

I am one lucky gal.



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful valentines! 💘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Star Wars t-shirts almost make me cry. Lucky in love you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you are one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete