Sunday, February 8, 2026

It's Gonna Be a Day!

Busy day here - up early fixing things for an after-church lunch with close friends who are in town, then when that's over, I will be making a dish to take to Curt and Vanessa's for our annual Super Bowl gathering. (I don't even know who is playing this year...)


Sorry, but there will be no Horsie Mama Super Bowl game on the blog this year - I just haven't had time to research and put one together.

Whoever said that retirement is slow and boring is living a different life than me!

I'll be back as usual tomorrow. Stay 'tooned!



2 comments:

  1. Now that I am retired I tell people I am so busy I don't know how I ever had time to work a full-time job. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I asked a friend (before I retired) what it was like, he said "you get to do what you want, when you want, with whoever you want. How can you beat that?"

    ReplyDelete