Thursday, February 5, 2026

"Get Yer Tickets Now!"

Today is the day - tickets for BreyerFest 2026 go on sale. Breyer's email did not list a time but said it would be in the afternoon and to check back. 

Ironically, I had a blog post in the works for today about all the BreyerFest models Breyer has revealed so far. 



Corgi Hill Flinka, the 2016 Celebration Horse.

I've bumped that and will post it in a day or two.

I've never bought my tickets early, especially since Breyer became a hybrid event with an online component. Why? Well, I have hoped against hope that I would be able to go in person as I have in years past, and I would be waiting as the event got closer to see how my health was. For the past five years, I have not been up to going and ended up buying the online ticket just before tickets sales closed.

This year, I'm not even questioning it. In-person BreyerFest, with the heat and the crowds and the walking is no longer possible for me. I've accepted that, and while it makes me sad, I have come to love the online aspect of it and have my own routine for the event that I really enjoy. (And in air conditioned comfort, too!)

 And so, I will be buying my tickets today, and I am excited about that. Last year, for the first time ever, I bought more than one ticket. It seemed logical, seeing as I was saving a lot of money on gas, motels, and restaurants.

My plan today is to do that again, although I am still thinking about how that is going to look.

At this point I am leaning toward buying two Online Traditional tickets. I don't want any of the Limited Editions but I do want a couple of the Special Runs so it makes sense to get two of those as opposed to one Online Traditional and one online Stablemates ticket. (Sorry this screenshot is so tiny.)

If you will be going in person to BreyerFest, here are your ticket choices.

There has been some chatter online about the $1,000 cost for the VIP ticket. Some people are appalled, but others say it is actually reasonable for what you receive.

Regardless, it is certainly a benchmark of a sorts, a price that has not been asked before for any of Breyer's events and one that is out of many people's budgets. Having said that, Breyer has given collectors several alternatives that are much more affordable. There are six ticket options and as I see it, something for everyone.

Tomorrow I will post the revealed BreyerFest models.

Stay 'tooned!



3 comments:

  1. For all nine SRs the vip is actually very close the price with just a slight markup. I have gotten the vip every year till this year. I don’t want all 9 SRs so vip doesn’t work for me this year. I was a bit shocked vip went to this but on Breyers end it’s very convenient and tidy. Every vip gets the same models no extra work checking selections are correct and all 9 models are sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information! What are the odds that there will be tickets still available after today? (I'm not talking about the VIPs.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if they announced the SR model prices yet? I also am pleased they pulled the LE models out of VIP so there will be more available for those who really want them. I am actually considering VIP since I realized I want four, possibly 5 if the Surprise is one I like. Just have to find a pick up person.

    ReplyDelete