After having had my second shot of Moderna this week, I took a deep breath and ventured out into the community. It felt terrific!
There was a surprising amount of Breyers to be found.
usually I don't find so many at once.
But Breyers weren't the only thing on the shelves.
There were a large number of Hartlands,
especially the horse and rider sets.
I do collect Harlands but I am also beginning to think about downsizing some of my collection.
Still, these sets were nice and most were reasonably priced.
Lisa found a large amount of the Moon and Stars glassware, some priced to sell, others that made you put them VERY CAREFULLY back on the shelf and walk away.
Aside from curbside pick up at JoAnn's, a couple of quick runs into Walgreen's (while wearing not only a mask but gloves, too), and the barn, it had been a year since I'd done anything like that. It was wonderful, and I even came home with a couple of items.
More about those in a future blog post. Stay 'tooned!
This was wonderful to see. I've been anxiously waiting for my 2nd shot to be able to do something like this (although our local shops have never had THIS many great items).
ReplyDelete