Last September, Anne Field generously loaned me a bunch of dolls and tack so that I could take some performance photos. Included in the box was Elecktra, Anne's portrait doll of her daughter.
When I finished my photos, I did a Flat Stanley project with Elecktra and took her out to the barn to meet Abby. I had her spend time at the circus with Circus Girl and do other things, and then I wrote a series of "Dear Anne" letters from Elecktra to her mama.
Well, one thing led to another and soon Elecktra was traveling the country. I sent her to Jennifer Buxton in Colorado, and then she visited Corina Roberts in California. Corina sent her back to Indiana for a visit with Allison Pareis and Action Stan.
During her travels, someone popped an autograph horse in with her. I think that it was Jennifer. But since it was after Elecktra had left my home, I had not gotten to sign it.
Enter Allison Pareis, master doll maker, master painter, master friend, and now she has added master forger to her resume.

So happy we could get your auto on the horse too! ;)
ReplyDelete