Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Another Unicorn - Stardust

I bought another unicorn. I really, really, REALLY dislike unicorns but when a Pony Pal loves them with all her heart, I will buy her a unicorn.


The occasion was a very late Christmas celebration with Local Son Curt and his family. Despite being vaccinated and boosted, his family had had two go-rounds with the Omicron variant so we only just were able to gather last weekend. 


Pony Pal Mila was very excited to open Stardust, Breyer's unicorn styling head. You can see she has already bejeweled Stardust's face.

Sparkly jewels, pink coloring, long hair to play with, all on a unicorn are guaranteed to make Mila happy. (Here she is, sparkly herself, for a dance recital just before we opened gifts.)

As long as Mila and the other Pony Pals love unicorns, I will keep buying them. Because seeing the joy on their faces when they open that new unicorn makes me happy, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment