Bloggers have moments when coming up with an idea for a blog entry is tough. (See Blogging is Hard.) Then there are times, like the past couple of weeks, where I have a long list of things that have happened as well as several drafts in the hopper that are scheduled for publication.
When that happens, you simply post them as you can and don't worry that you're talking about Christmas gifts well after Christmas Day (like today's entry does.)
Abby got a sweet treat from Teacher Daughter Lisa for Christmas. Usually we give the dogs gifts, but aside from buying candy canes post-Christmas when they're cheap, this is the first time I remember Abby getting a gift.
Abby will love these!
Lisa even put a gift tag on the bag.
Mountain Mama Jessica found a special gift for me - a Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey train car!
The two sides of the car are identical
That's two new train cars in less than a month - it's almost as though I am starting to collect them. But I'm not, it's just pure coincidence that I found/was given two circus related train cars in a short period of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment