(I'm still down the drainboard rabbit hole doing research, and posts about what I find are a day or two away.)
Ever play those games that pop up in social media that offer to tell you things about yourself - character traits, what you will look like in twenty years, things people like about you, and more?
I don't play them often, but when "What would you look like as a horse?" popped up, I took the click-bait and played.
Aaannnndddd........ no. This is not me as a horse. (It's not even a horse!)I played again, fully expecting to get the unicorn again.
Now I was really hooked and I began playing the game again and again.
Possibly - I love the happy feel this pony gives off.None of those fit me very well, but if I had to choose one, I would choose... Can you guess? Put it in the comments or shoot me an email at horsiemama8@gmail.com. I'll reveal the answer tomorrow.










I think the last pony. That's how I would peg you! Friendly, kind, and funny. I think I'm already entered for the pony pad, right? I entered, but I didn't hear back from you, I assumed you aren't answering entries. I thought I'd better double check since I used the email that sporadically likes to stop working lol.
ReplyDeleteYes, you are entered! And thanks for the kind words. <3
DeleteDefinitely the last one! Runner up would be white horse with snow on the nose and tongue out, but probably a little too silly for you. :)
ReplyDeleteTeeheehee! Now this is funny! Buuuut---how to choose is the question??
ReplyDeleteMy 1st response would be to agree with Adah --in that the last pony would fit you because it makes you think of Abby--and you know how they say "our pets tend to look like their owners"!!
My personal choice would be the chest. pony with forelock--yeah! That's the teacher/mom you Lynn-watching out for your students/family without them knowing!
OR that *gorgeous *gypsy vanner--Grey hair or not--it IS beautiful as I'm sure several of your friends/family would describe you for being a warm, caring person!(Wish I had that much hair! Ha!)
Annnddd-LASTLY--the multi-colored rear. White unicorn pony!!Haha!! Simply because "thou protest too much" my dear! Remember that post you made about collecting things that you don't collect?? Wellllll???? Think "GRANDMA"!!! I can see your grand children hugging ya as a cuddle bug! (besides the pony is *cute"!! hehe!)
You're right!! None of them singly quite fits you--more it's a mash of them all!!
Be real interested in seeing which one you choose--Guess we'll have to "stay 'tooned"!