This month Horsiemama's Haversacks and Mercantile is doing a fundraiser for Great Lakes Congress. Everything in the Mercantile is included and 10% of all sales will be given to GLC.
Here are some of the things I have made and posted (or will be posting; a few of these are actually sneak peeks!)
A 12 x 18 pony pad that folds into thirds for storage and traveling.
Making a pony pad is the subject of my virtual seminar in this year's BreyerFest.
A large pony pad (about 16 x 20) that folds in half for travel and storage.
It was an accident, but my pink little pony looks like she is jumping over that pink ice cream cone!
I am every one of these little girls who are playing with their carpet herds on this fabric.
I have this fabric in cream (shown) and in white, too.
This is an extra long traditional haversack - made for longer models like Dundee, the Cleveland Bay, and Shagya Arabian to name a few. I don't like velcro near my models, but I will add it on request and I always put it on these longer haversacks.
It doesn't photograph really well, but that light blue fabric with the pastel horses is really pretty.
My sister Leslie passed on my mother's fabric stash to me in January and there were some vintage fabrics that I've turned into haversacks. This sweet mint green calico is one of them.
I've embroidered a few new tea towels for the fundraiser, too.
I love playing with colors when I embroider!
If you see something you are interested in, follow the link in the first paragraph to look at the albums of items - hundreds of things are available. Go to Media then Albums to see it all.
You can also email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com with questions or requests.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment