Friday, April 22, 2022

Recurring Series: Share Your Horse!

Blog reader Emily from New Zealand shares the horses in her life with us today. Take a look at these sweet equines! (And be careful - there is a suspected unicorn among this herd...)

Emily writes:


Firstly Merlin, (the bay mini). He is a rescue pony who I have been helping to rehab and retrain. He is making super good progress and we have recently begun starting him under saddle.


Paddy, (the palomino) is another club pony and I think he might be a unicorn :P He is in his 20s and the sweetest little guy you could ever ask for. 


Lastly the ridden photo is me on my friend's gelding who is a giant teddy bear. There are a lot of other horses and ponies at the club but these guys are the only ones I have good photos of at the moment.

Thanks for sharing your photos, Emily! And when you get good pics of the others, I'd love to do a "Part 2" about you.

Want your horse(s) to be featured? Send some photos and a little write up to horseimama8@yahoo.com. We'd all love to see your horsey friends!





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Well I do think Paddy might have a little shimmer about him, but mostly it's because that's such a good photograph of such a clean pony.

    ReplyDelete