Tuesday, April 26, 2022

New HRs & a New "Puppy"

Hagen Renaker closed its doors last December after more than 75 years in business and Paul Francis has been selling the very last of the factory stock on eBay. Initially I did not plan to buy anything, but as time passed, I decided that I did want one of the last pieces HR ever produced.


This yellow Lab was available and came with a card of authenticity.

Then, in going through the boxes that my friend sent me and asked me to disperse, I came across a couple more Hagen Renakers.


This tiny Persian kitten that has beautiful grey shading...


... and this sitting Basset Hound puppy (those eyes!!) were among the things she gave me and were tucked in a plastic bag with an assortment of other animals that had been used as props for scenes.

Finally, here is another yellow Lab but he's not a Hagen Renaker.


This is Tammo, Beach Son Kyle's yellow Lab who is still a puppy at 8 months old. 


A very BIG puppy who weighed in at 80 lbs at his last vet check and is still growing.


Pony Pal Melissa, Kyle's youngest, is especially fond of Tammo and loves to hang out with him any time she can. And like most Labs, he is very good with her and loves her right back.

Anyway, back to the Hagen Renakers. I'm still sorting through the boxes my friend sent me to disperse, and with the GLC show coming this weekend, I doubt I will be able to start the giveaway until after that. 

But you never know, so stay 'tooned!





No comments:

Post a Comment