Wow! There are a lot of entries for the giveaway! And I think I know the reason why - based on that first clue, many of you think the mystery giveaway is a Breyer Proud Arabian Mare.
It is not. Let me clarify as to what happened.
The original plan was to do a mystery giveaway with clues every day.
Second clue - a photo of the inside of the model horse tack box my dad made me. I figured that if folks thought I was giving away a PAM, then this clue would give them second thoughts.
Final clue - the braided horsehair band from my western hat. The third clue was intended to further deflect ideas that I was giving away a model.
So, why did I not post the other clues? Several reasons. A dear friend went into the hospital and ended up in the ICU. Craig and I stepped in to care for their loved ones and so I used a post I had written ahead for another day as I simply did not have time to write. Then, I discovered that people were having trouble entering, and so I quickly wrote that blog entry and posted it.
Saturday I had to make a trip to Indy (a former student, now a student at Butler University, asked me to come down and speak at an event) and then we had a commitment at church Saturday evening. It's Sunday morning as I write, and I am only now having a moment to sit down and address any misunderstandings as to just what the giveaway is.
So... I am sorry if you are feeling disappointed and were hoping for a model. I do think the two winners will like what they win but if you no longer wish to be in the drawing, email me at horsiemama8@gmail.com and I will take your name off the list. No worries!
And in the really good news, our friend was moved out of the ICU and into the general hospital wing last night. Things are looking a little brighter!
Thanks for understanding. And if you still are interested in the giveaway, entries close at 11:59 PM tonight!
Christmas Card of the Day


Thank you for the update...so glad your friend is getting better!
ReplyDeleteI’m glad your friend is doing better! I appreciate the clarification, no matter what the prize is it’s going to be fun :)
ReplyDeleteOf *course* we understand! Hope your friend continues to improve and is home soon! What a blessing you are to step in and help.
ReplyDeleteI’m certainly intrigued as to what the prize could be. I’m glad your friend is feeling better
ReplyDeleteI hope your friend feels better soon! :)
ReplyDelete