Thursday, August 10, 2023

Chevaliere, the 2023 BreyerFest Volunteer Model

Several boxes were waiting for me when I got home from Utah, including one with my volunteer models from Breyer.


This year's model is Chevaliere, a sunfaded black, bay, or red roan snowcap Appaloosa done on the Croi mold.


Although I am not a fan of the mold, I do like Chevaliere.


Appaloosas are my favorite breed, and black is my favorite color for horses.


Chevaliere came in sunfaded black, bay, and red roan Appaloosa, and I received two of the black.


I will be getting one more and I'm hoping for the red roan although I will be happy with either.


I may trade one of these for a red roan but that person is still unpacking from BreyerFest and wants to be sure she still has it.


I've been fortunate to receive several volunteer models over the years.


I gave the light version of Ben Nevis to a friend who really wanted him but kept the dark bay.


Zeitgeist is my favorite. She is simply stunning and she is on one of the newer molds that I really like.

Generally when you volunteer, there is no remuneration, and it is nice that Breyer offers its volunteers something for their time. Thanks, Breyer, for gifting your volunteers with these beautiful pieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment