Getting out to the barn right now is proving difficult! Two family members are in town, friends are coming through today and will be stopping by, we take Kyle to the airport in Indianapolis this afternoon, and then I will be volunteering in Indianapolis for most of tomorrow.
The BreyerFest models are opened but not yet photographed, and between lots of rain and all the busyness, I have not gotten to the barn since I got home Friday night. I know Abby is in good hands, but I miss her and want to see her. Fingers crossed that I will make it out soon.
In the meantime, here are a few photos from our trip west to visit Mountain Mama Jessica and her crew.
After rehearsing 5 - 6 days a week for ten weeks, Cambria and Titan's dance shoes were shredded and full of holes. The result of all that dancing and practicing, though, was a top notch performance by the cast. I'll do another post or two on Matilda soon.
That's just a glimpse of some of the things we did together during our trip. I will write some more on Matilda and I have a lot of new models to share, too.
Stay 'tooned!
What an exciting fun time! I had little idea your grandkids were so musical... In keeping with your descriptive-family-naming habits, you might come up with a title for a musical boy: Tunester Titan, perhaps?
ReplyDeletePerfect! I love it!
Delete