Breyer sent ticket holders an email on Friday with upcoming dates to remember as we approach the biggest week of the year for model horse collectors.
|
And while nothing is guaranteed, in the past many (if not most) have gotten their two preferences.
I am on the fence about the surprise horse. Based on hobby speculation on social media sites, I am thinking that the mold is going to be one I do not care for. And if it is one I do like, then three times as many of them will be made than for the other special runs and limited editions - surely I will find one in a color I like on the second hand market if that is the case.
So, I may not put it on my preference list. (I guess I will find out tomorrow!)
But that is not the case for this year's BreyerFest. As the saying goes, it is what it is.
The June Give Away will be posted tomorrow! Here is a hint: It is not an equine, it's a(n) ________ine.
Stay 'tooned!




Feline? :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting thought about the Surprise Horse. I am also on the fence about that one. Looks like you have an in person ticket, as the Indian Pony and Quagga are not available to us online attendees. Good luck!
I’m planning on getting those two from a friend who is attending in person. That list is of all the pieces that I want this year. 😊
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminders! I already know my choices,... it makes it simpler when one refuses to buy a horse sight unseen. One can usually get it later if so desired.
ReplyDelete