Yesterday Breyer did a second drop of models that will be available for the auction. Here are some screenshots of them from Breyer's announcement.
What a beautifully done Sham! As time has gone on, I have really become a fan of Breyer's palominos.
Not only were more aution models announced, but the 2024 Tractor Supply models were, too. I'm not sure if Breyer formally announced them or if someone just discovered them on TSC's web site and then posted pictures on social media, but here they are! (All screenshots are from the Tractor Supply web site.)
The Clydesdale Stallion in navy and gold plus a new model on the Adios mold are both high on my want list! Unfortunately the Tractor Supply here in Lafayette does not get all the TSC web specials. And if they do some of them, it's the Freedom and Stablemates, unicorns of all scales, and Mane Madness, not the Traditionals.
When I have tried to order them online from TSC in the past, it always defaults first to shipping to the store in Lafayette and then switches to "not available." I missed out on Joleene due to that and a couple others that I wanted as a result.
Tomorrow we will look some more at artwork from the past and how I was able to incorporate art into my teaching. In fact, I got my Masters degree in doing that.
Stay 'tooned!







The first group is auction pieces, not raffle models, but I agree, what a beautiful Sham!
ReplyDeleteOh, good grief! I can't believe I did that. That'll teach me to write in a hurry. Thanks for catching my goof - it should be correct now! Lynn
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on vintage models!! That yearling is to die for!!(Thanks a lot Breyer!) At the same time, I wish that they would use this pattern on other stock molds!
ReplyDeleteWhile I like the new models, I do wish that they'd quit using the same model for various colors! Isn't Athenian Lady on this mold??
One more gripe-- I do wish that they'd get tired of using very rare colors on everything too! Rare means just that--hardly ever seen! While pretty, it's hard to document and what breed do you assign to it??
Haven't they already put Sham out in palomino before?? He's pretty, but I think I'll give him a pass this time. Hope they're not starting to run out of ideas if they have to repeat the same patterns over and over again.
If you'd like me to pick up any of the TSC specials on your wantlist for you, let me know! I'd be happy to help. :)
ReplyDelete