After this last Give Away, I received a lot of kind emails commenting on how much my blog is enjoyed. Please know that that means a lot to me. Honestly, I've been a little worried - the blog content has changed since Abby's death and is not as real-horsey as it used to be. I can't do anything about that, short of buying another horse. But my heart just isn't ready for that yet.
So, heartfelt thanks for those nice comments and emails. Truly, it meant a lot.
Every Christmas Eve the grands (with a few grownups added in if needed) reenact the Nativity. Sometimes it doesn't go quite as planned, but we enjoy it and the message of faith it brings us.
That's on everyone's mind right now, and so yesterday when Nash "ran the couch" and slid in under the old bedspread that protects the leather from the dogs, we could not help but see a Nativity character.
So cute! I hope all goes well at the hospital today. Thinking of you and your family member.
ReplyDelete