First, some updates.
Craig is improving but still feeling the effects of the concussion. Thanks for all the well wishes.
I'm still feeling exhausted from the Covid. It's been a week since symptoms began and I'm on Paxlovid, so hopefully I will be back to normal soon.
The January Give Away will be announced tomorrow. Stay 'tooned!
----
If you're like me, you are already getting excited for BreyerFest. Breyer is definitely keeping the news flowing - blink and you might miss something.
I was surprised when Breyer announced the on-site workshops. I thought that announcement usually came later. Regardless, it was fun to see what was being offered. (All pics today are taken from Breyer's web site with the exception of Liberty.)
To the Ties that Bind Us is a must-have for me.
The piece is a Special Run and will be available to all ticket holders.
Produced on the popular Silver mold, the color is Breyer's "...Wedgewood blue with a snowcap Appaloosa pattern of Breyer models from over the decades..."
This will be a lovely piece to add to my Silver conga.
And to put next to my Liberty! I'm interested in seeing how their colors compare.
The next piece actually was announced at the National Western Stock Show before Breyer announced it.
Classic/Freedom Series portrait model Game Day Surprise.
He is a Limited Edition and, like To the Ties that Bind Us, will be available to all ticket holders. The real horse is known as Eli and often wears a neck sash when performing.
Finally, if you want to be a vendor at BreyerFest, both in-person or online, applications are open.






I may have to spend some serious $$ on the wedgwood Silver appy
ReplyDeleteI may have to spend some money for that Wedgewood appy Silver 🤔
ReplyDeleteGame Day Surprise is listed as dark dun but he almost looks bay. I love the color, but the collar looks a little out of scale. I suppose that's the best they could do, though.
ReplyDeleteBetsy in WI