No blog post today and maybe tomorrow, too. Craig and I are sick, sick, SICK.
To our surprise and despite having gotten our shots, we both have Covid. We are miserable and I am not up to writing this morning. Hopefully I will be back Monday.
Oh boy. That's awful. I was worried for grandbaby with Norovirus going around northern Colorado and now he's sick. But it's RSV. Lots of bad bugs going around. Hope this doesn't last too long for you.
So sorry to hear you and Craig are sick with Covid. Take care of yourselves. Thinking of you both. {{Hug}}
ReplyDeleteOh no, Lynn. Hope you and Craig feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are taking it easy. CoVid is very serious. Can you get Paxlovid from your doctor to help with the symptoms and duration? Sorry this happened.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry all the fun family holiday time ended with Covid! It and several other respiratory viruses are rampant currently. Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh no, I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI just got the plain old flu, but I got sick on Boxing Day (12-26) and am still recovering!
Oh boy. That's awful. I was worried for grandbaby with Norovirus going around northern Colorado and now he's sick. But it's RSV. Lots of bad bugs going around. Hope this doesn't last too long for you.
ReplyDelete