Monday, April 14, 2025

April Give Away Winner!

First Post of the Day

I must say, I am impressed at the many reasonable guesses that were made as to how much twill tape there is on the giant spool that I received last week. Honestly, I don't think I would have guessed correctly myself. Ya'll are good!


We do have a reader who hit the amount smack dab 100% on the nose.


There are 144 yards of twill tape on that spool. Which translates to about the length of a football field and a half if you were to unroll it.  (Yeesh - that's a lot of sewing for me. I am set for life when it comes to wide twill tape.)

Congratulations to our winner, Jennifer M.! Please email me your shipping address and I will get your prize in the mail. (Click the link to find my info.) 


Thanks to all who entered! And guess what? April is having a DOUBLE Give Away this month! SURPRISE!  Look for a second blog post later today for that!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for my research! My imagination was not big enough! I can't imagine using that much twill tape,... I'll have to get the golden Django at BFest now. Congratulations to Jennifer; you have unsuspected powers.

    ReplyDelete