Thursday, April 3, 2025

Some Quick Breyer Updates

First Post of the Day

Before I write today's blog post, I did want to get some Breyer news out to everyone. 

Pal O'Mine News

Sadly, the Pal O'Mine was just an April Fool (although judging from the comments on social media, it would prove to be a popular seller for Breyer, so maybe down the road?)

However, three test runs from the Pal O'Mine joke are available for free! But act now because entries close today, April 3, at 11:59 PM EDT.



New Stablemate Blind Bags Available

These came out yesterday and when I got the notice, I looked at them briefly and then moved on. The price point seemed too high to me for Stablemates. But that Indian Pony "nagged" (LOL) at me and soon I was back for a second look.

"I do collect Stablemates now," I rationalized as I put four (yes, you read that right) into my cart. "And I like them all except for the Smart Chic Olena mold, but he is a black pinto and black is my favorite color." 

Lets hope I don't get four of the same thing like I did the Christmas blankets last December! 




Look for another blog post coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I decided I could pass on this set. I prefer solids to spots. But I hope you get the lemon pony!
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have managed to bypass every SM sold at this price point, including holiday SMs. I only ended up with one Halloween SM because it was part of a group. I do purchase the BreyerFest SMs for $15 (crossing fingers they remain at that price) but that’s as high as I’ll go. 😁

    ReplyDelete